重庆工商职业技术学院论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 1483|回复: 0

翻译得很拗口,请大家再翻译下!

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-2-17 19:13:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
以下这几篇都是从完型填空来的,其中有几个选项不明白,另外在翻译的过程中,画红线的地方是自己觉得北京翻译公司得拗口的,还有的就是根据上下文,承接及语境把握得不好。请大家指正下,谢谢!
One day,a woman from the Daily News called显示屏 to say that she wanted to do an article on me.When she had finished interviewing me for the article,she asked,"What are you planning to do next?"
Well,at the time,there was actually nothing Iwas planningon(1)doing next,and what came out was(2),"I'm thinking about breaking the Guinness Book of World Records for the Fastest-Talking Female."
The newspaper article came out the next day,and the writer had includedmy parting remarks about trying to break the World's Fastest-Talking Female record.At about 5:00p.m.that afternoon,I got acall from Larry King asking me to go on the show.They would pick me up at my house.
Then Icalled显示屏 Guinness to find out how to break afast-talking record.They told me Iwould have to recite something.I began practicing.i was both nervous and excited at the same time.
At 8:00,the car picked me up,I practiced the whole way there,and by the time Ireached the studio,I was tongue-tied.I asked the woman in charge,"What if(12)I don't break the record?"(3)"Larry doesn'tcare(13)if you break it or not,"she said."He(14)just cares that you try it on his show."(4)
SoI asked myself,"What's the worst that can happen?I'll look like afool on television!"Anyway,I could live through that.And what if Ibroke the record?So Idecided just(5)to try my best,and Isucceeded.I broke the record,becoming the World's Fastest-Talking Femaleby(15)speaking 585words in one minute!
My translation:
一天,有个日报的女人打电话说想写一篇关于我的文章。当她快要结束那篇文章的采访时,她问道:"接下来你有什么计划?"
嗯,当时,在接下来的时间里我确实没有计划要做什么,只是有个想法,"我正在考虑如何打破女性语速最快的世界吉尼斯记录。"
发表那篇文章的报纸第二天出版了,作者提到了我的尝试打破世界女性语速最快记录的想法。那天下午5点左右,我接到Larry King的电话,让我去表演。
然后,我打电话给Guinness,询问该怎样打破语速的记录。他们告诉我说需要背诵相关的资料。于是我开始练习,与此同时,我即紧张又兴奋。
车子8:00就来接我了。在去的路上我一直在练习,直到我到了现场,我觉得我有点舌头打结。我问那个女负责人:"如果我没有打破记录会怎样呢?""Larry不在乎你打破记录与否,他只在乎你在他的节目里尝试过了。"
最后我问自己:"最坏的结果是什么?在北京卫星电视安装上像个傻瓜!"不管怎样,我可以撑过去。如果我打破记录了又怎样?只是我下定决心尽最大的努力,最后我成功了。我打破了记录,成为每分钟讲585个单词的世界语速最快的女性。
(12)A.unless B.if C.though D.how
答案:B,可以从语法上解释吗?
(13)A.wonder B.mind C.care D.know
答案:C。B可以解释得通吗?
(15)by的用法
(1)这个on怎么解?
(2)(3)(4)(5)怎么北京翻译公司?
(14)根据上下文怎么北京翻译公司最好?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|重庆工商职业技术学院论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:50 , Processed in 0.132266 second(s), 15 queries .